Casa Patas is a tavern-restaurant and flamenco performance space located in the center of Madrid. It is considered an exemplar of excellence in the World of Flamenco.
This unique establishment successfully combines quality gastronomy based on superior raw materials prepared according to traditional Spanish recipes with a varied program of live Flamenco shows of the highest quality.
The prestige that Casa Patas has earned is based on the quality of the products and services it has been offering for over three decades. Today its reputation, both national and international is undisputed.
Flamenco has one of its main temples in Casa Patas. As connoisseurs of this art, listed as an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO, Casa Patas takes Flamenco very seriously. This leads us to be very demanding in our selection of the artists who perform here as well as in the conditions of the space where these performances take place. In order to ensure these conditions, it is of utmost importance that the "tablao" have its own room with theatre-quality conditions that bring out the best in performers and encourage respectful attention in the audience. These are factors that Flamenco performers greatly appreciate. The variety of our programming is another important element. Each week, different artists with original shows contribute to the freshness of the performances and keeps musicians, singers and dancers motivated and working at the peak of their capacities.
You will be able to choose between the following options
(menus can vary without prior notice):
- Show with drink: a glass of wine, Sangria or Refreshment or alcoholic beverages (not imported brands).
- Tapas menu during the show:
- Iberian Ham and sheep’s cheese
- Iberian Carpaccio
- Toast with “ensaladilla”
- Spanish omelette
- a Piece of Santiago cake and Truffle.
- Casa Patas Red Wine/Sangria/Beer/SoftDrink
- Or you may prefer to have dinner and after that, see the show:
- First course of your choice:Green salad with marinated salmon or Casa Patas Ratatouille or Scrambled eggs with fried potatoes and ham
- Main course of your choice: Roasted Salmon with vegetables and White wine or Rioja style Cod or Granny récipe meatballs or Oxtail stew
- Dessert: Santiago Cake (almonds)
- Drinks: Casa Patas Red Wine